Prices are per night, for expectant mothers only.
Booking a Room at the Babylis Hotel
Extra charge for spouse/partner, bed and breakfast only: 150 NIS/night.
Extra charge for spouse/partner, full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 250 NIS/night.
- An advance deposit of 1,000 NIS and a room reservation 45 days prior to the estimated delivery date guarantees a hotel room for mother and newborn child during the hospitalization period*.
- Reservations made less than 45 days prior to estimated delivery date will be accepted on basis of vacancy, depending on hotel occupancy.
- Please note, because arrival times are approximate, the type of room you reserve cannot be guaranteed.
- Room check-in starts at 2:00 pm, and room check-out is until 12:00 pm - all days of the week, including Saturdays and holidays.
- Guests must notify the hotel upon arrival in the delivery room, and once more after the birth with an update on the type and time of birth.
- Transfer to the hotel requires medical release permits to be received by the hotel by 11:00 am on the day of the transfer.
● The credit card used for the reservation will be charged with a down payment of 1,000 NIS. The card will be charged regardless of the estimated date of birth, and will be fully refunded only in the event that the expectant mother/newborn is unable to transfer to the hotel due to a medical issue** Or that the birth took place in another hospital.
● The price per night for the expectant mother/newborn is unable to transfer to the hotel due to a medical issue** Or that the birth took place in another hospital.
● Payments may be made with cash or credit card only.
● Children ages 4-12 may stay in the room for an added 150 NIS/night.
Prices that appear on the website include VAT.
1. If reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the transaction, but no less than 7 days prior to the estimated delivery date - the reservation will be cancelled, and a cancellation fee of 5% or 100 NIS (the lower between them) will be charged.
2. Cancellation due to medical issue of the expectant mother** only - the entire advance deposit will be refunded.
3. Cancellations due to all other reasons will result in full charge of the prepaid advance deposit.
4. Cancellations may be made by email only, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hospitalization period begins 8-48 hours prior to regular or assisted delivery, or 20-72 hours prior to Cesarean delivery.
** A medical reason requires presentation of a medical document/memo signed by Lis Hospital, which explicitly states that the woman/newborn is not medically fit to be transferred to the Baby Lis Maternity Hotel.
The hotel reserves the right to stop accepting reservations according to hotel occupancy without prior notice.
The staff of Baby Lis is at your service to answer any question and we wish you an easy delivery and a quick recovery.
View Image Gallery >
Weizmann Center, 14 Weizmann Street, Tel Aviv.
Telephone: ++ 972 3 7770000